Looking for the BEST Marijuana Dispensaries in Boulder City? Welcome to Las Vegas 420 Life, a locally owned and operated Boulder City Marijuana Directory providing directions, reviews and in-depth editorials on dispensaries and cannabis products. Whether you are new to Boulder City or visiting, the LV420 Directory is your comprehensive and up to date weed map to help you find the closest cannabis stores and shops. Read the comprehensive reviews of our editorial staff to find the best dispensary for you.
Local Marijuana Shop in Boulder City, Nevada
There are many marijuana dispensaries in Boulder City , The LV420 Directory is dedicated to providing professional and knowledgeable information to provide the best experience when shopping for cannabis, concentrates, and edibles. Look forward to local medical & recreational marijuana news and cannabis dispensary & product reviews. Our editorial staff will guide you though the cannabis purchase process through the numerous marijuana stores of Boulder City. Find the closest Medical and Recreational marijuana dispensary in Boulder City. Map Locator, Dispensary Reviews, & Cannabis Events.
Get Medical Marijuana Treatment With A Medical Marijuana Card
Medical marijuana is becoming a new trend in the treatment and management of several diseases including those chronic fatal ones like cancer, multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer's disease, brain tumors, and HIV/AIDS. Marijuana is originally a schedule I drug as classified by federal law which means that doctors cannot prescribe it and it is unlawful for pharmacies to dispense it. However because of researches proving the wonder effects of marijuana, 14 states in the United States including Colorado, as well as in Canada, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Finland, the Netherlands, Germany, and Austria have legalized the use of medical marijuana.
There are several medical marijuana dispensaries in Colorado. But before you can acquire such, you have to acquire a Medical Marijuana Registry Card coming from the health department in Colorado actually saying that you are eligible for the treatment of medicinal marijuana and/or your driver's license. To find legal medical marijuana dispensaries in Colorado, here are some steps you can follow:
• Search for a dispensary that is near your location online. You can Google it or use Google maps. You will then have a list of dispensaries. Then, try to visit their website so that you will know what they offer, their products menu, free patient consultation, if they require specific fees, or perhaps a discount on their products.
• Search for a dispensary consumer review. These types of information are almost often useful for first-timers who want to try a product or establishments such as a medicinal marijuana dispensary. Consumer reviews can give you educational tips and advices about a particular dispensary and his or her experience whether good or bad.
• Lastly, is to visit the dispensary. There is no better way of telling if the dispensary is efficient or not than the actual experience. Remember that medicinal marijuana dispensary is still a new industry and each of these companies is unique in approaching their clients.
Nevada recreational marijuana industry clears state hurdles
1. Decriminalizing and regulating marijuana will reduce minors' exposure to the drug and other, harder narcotics. For years teenagers have found it easier to get their hands on marijuana, than it is for them to get a bottle of alcohol. And that is simply because alcohol is regulated, readily available and as a result, not profitable for your local drug dealer to sell. Marijuana however, is profitable and is a great Segway for the dealer into pushing the, likely impressionable, teen into something harder, addictive and very profitable for him.
Another point, while we're on the topic of regulation, is that the dealer in this scenario could be selling something dangerous like synthetic marijuana, or even marijuana laced with something and the buyer, potentially someone in need of relief from an ailment, could be none-the-wiser and be doing a great deal of damage to their health.
2. Billions of dollars in profit from marijuana help to fuel drug syndicates and vanish from the US economy. This money could be used to generate a huge amount of tax revenue. In fact, Colorado, in only 3 months of legalization, has raised over $12 million in taxes as of March. That money, pre-regulation would have gone straight into the hands of drug lords and would have likely been used to fund their trade in hard narcotics. And this is only one state, a microcosm of the imminent potential. There are a slew of new cannabis related businesses that have gone public and whose stocks are being traded as the infamous "marijuana stocks", just another stimulant for the local economy.
3. Hemp. Enough said. Well, not really but it should be - let me fill you in on the amazing by-product that we get from the cannabis plant. Not only does hemp give us the strongest natural fiber known to man, but it also gives us building material, plastic, paper, you can even eat the stuff!
George Washington grew marijuana, he was intrigued by it's medicinal potential as recorded in his diary, but the even bigger appeal for him was hemp. He even made it mandatory for farmers to grow the plant at one stage. And it turns out that he was onto something: hemp stalks are now being developed into bio-fuel. This in itself could go a long way in reducing carbon emissions.
4. The medicinal benefits of marijuana. The plant has actually been used ever since its potential was realized around 2900 BC by Chinese Emperor Fu Hsi. He said that the plant contained both Yin and Yang. 200 years later Shen Nung, said to be the Father of Chinese medicine, noted the healing benefits of marijuana. It has since been used the world over to treat a wide array of ailments.
It wasn't really until the 20th century that all of a sudden marijuana became the evil plant that lead to insanity and certain death, a la 'Reefer Madness' (cringe). Regardless once again, its potential is being recognized and, with the advances in science that we now have at our disposal, there is more potential for medical marijuana than ever.